<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7752606?origin\x3dhttp://queen_mother.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I'm kinda struggling on this post as for whatever reason, my entry somehow vanished into thin air...now I'm retyping V2 of thday's entry...aarrgh!
 
Found out why Dione has big hands...she's a piano teacher. cool...
 
Did alot of number crunching and reasoning at work today in preparation for an impt meeting tmr. I find that I strive in environment that stimulates me mentally. Good.
 
Find that the effect of eatin so much fast food and chips during my honeymoon is setting in. My clothes are seemingly tighter...sigh...so, I now have 2 wardrobe. One with tigher clothes and the other with too loose clothes....(that gives me a legitimate reason to shop ain't it?)
 
Bugged hubby to go with me to Charles & Keith sales just now...did not manage to get anything (can save $$) tho I have to admit that there are some really nice items...not in my size (fortunately or unfortunately)...bossini is also havin sales, got a pair of pants at 40% off! Hey! I got LEGITIMATE reason to shop remember?

~IntrO~

Queen Mother
Yummy mummy to little princess Ashleigh
Wife to Jeff His Royal Highness the SLOB

~ArchiveS~

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009

~ReadS~

Big Boobs
Small Boobs
Tam the SPG
Grump

~Twitter update~

    follow me on Twitter

    Leave a shout